Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Knitting Update and other things

After finishing one washcloth, I am hooked. I must make more washcloths! I usually don't care to knit with cotton, but I have a newfound respect for the fiber. I am on #2 and cannot wait to start #3!

I am slogging away at Abalone. I know I am going to love it when it's done, but right now I'm drowning in stockinette. I want to get it finished up until seaming by August 28 because on that day there is a finishing class at Gauge and I would really like to go.

Finley's monster has stalled out for a little while, but that's okay, it's already belated, but I need to start on Cash's because I know October will be here before we know it. I also realize that Lora is one of my two followers, and this may ruin the surprise, but oh well. Maybe she won't read this post.

The brown charades are slow going. I'm almost to the 2nd heel and if I can get past that, I'm in the home stretch!

I survived job-alike today. I don't know why I was so nervous. I ended up having two co-presenters and a class of 15 teachers; no sweat. Tomorrow we don't report to school until 11:00! Yea! One more morning of sleeping in and knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers