Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 2: The Right Choice?


Obviously it's very early on in this event, but I found myself wondering this morning if I made the right decision about what to give up. I'm barely missing knitting! I know, I know - ask me in a week and I'll probably answer differently. Alright, I did stare at my green socks longingly today and admire for far too long how exquisite the stitches looked...

So far, some of the things I am doing to occupy myself are: reading, helping plan Candace's bachelorette party, helping Clint plan our spring break trip and staying later at work. I'm cool with all except the last. Every Tuesday and Thursday after school we have a yoga teacher that comes and teaches a class for all of us tired teachers. Typically after yoga, I go straight home, but both yoga days this week, I found myself back in my classroom after yoga struggling to catch up on all things school. It makes yoga less relaxing knowing I have to go back to working afterward. There's just so much going on right now. UIL is this Saturday, so after that, there will be one less thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers