Saturday, June 12, 2010

Spacegoat Makes a Swatch


So long time, no see...yadda, yadda, yadda...I'm starting a new project!!!

After breakfast today, I convinced Stacy to go to the yarn store with me. I wasn't really planning on buying anything (really!) and neither was she, but then we saw this sample vest and all bets were off. She tried it on, I tried it on, we fell in love with it! I thought it would be fun if we did a summer knit along together and I could reignite Stacy's passion for knitting. So we ordered the pattern and yarn and I was lucky enough that my yarn was in stock, and I was able to take mine home today! The pattern will take a little while, so the acquisition is bittersweet, but at least I can start swatching and get ready! Yea - project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers