Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Obligatory First Post

Well, I'm not in love with the name of my new knitting blog. It will probably change in the future. My first choices were taken: I'd Rather Be Knitting or I Heart Knitting. And here I thought I was so original coming up with those...I also trued Obsessed with Knitting and Knitting Fiend...also taken.

Anyway, since I don't have any real knitting friends and my friends, family and co-workers are sick of hearing me talk about knitting, I will be writing all of my deepest knitting thoughts here, in this blog.

I am deep into the baby knitting as I know 9 pregnant women right now. Last week I finished my first seamless baby kimono and am in love with it! I went out today and bought some blue yarn to start another. This one is for Julie's baby. I cannot wait to start it!

I am still working on Ariel's big sis purse which I think I will wait and give to her as a birthday gift in August. It buys me a little more time. I love the finished look, but it's boring for me to knit b/c it's just two panels of stockinette stitched together. I know it will look great when it's done.

I'm kind of sad I didn't start a knitting blog earlier in my knitting life. It would be really interesting to go back and look at everything I've learned. Oh well, today's the first day of the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers